DRAMATIZED NIGHT VISIT
€10.00/pax (SINGLE PRICE)
1 hour approximately.
SCHEDULE OF DRAMATIZED VISITS
At dusk. The exact start time will be indicated on the booking confirmation.
Check calendar .
PLACE OF START
The meeting point is the Siega Verde interpretation center (next to Puente la Unión).
Approximately 400 meters.
Degree of difficulty: low.
Practical tips for visiting the Site:
MANDATORY USE OF MASK THROUGHOUT THE VISIT.
In order to make your visit as satisfactory as possible, below, we detail a series of RECOMMENDATIONS :
The use of comfortable clothing and footwear appropriate to the time of year is recommended. In summer, due to the high temperatures that are reached in the deposit, the use of a cap or hat, sunscreen and water is recommended. In winter, warm clothing and non-slip shoes are recommended.
Before the visit to the site, if you need it, there are toilets at your disposal.
Taking pictures at the site is allowed except with a flash, tripod or selfie stick. Any taking of images for professional use must have the appropriate authorization, which must be requested in advance from the Territorial Service of Culture of the Junta de Castilla y León (Salamanca).
To avoid disturbance during the visit, please silence your mobile phone and use a low tone of voice.
The indications of the guides, professionals with many years of experience, must be followed at all times.
The visit to the Siega Verde site, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, must comply with strict safety regulations with the following PROHIBITIONS :
- Do not touch anything on the site.
- Do not smoke in any of the interior spaces of the interpretation center or in the site.
- Do not consume food or drinks in the interior spaces of the interpretation center or at the site.
- Do not throw objects on the ground, there are litter bins at your disposal in the surroundings of the interpretation center.
- Do not extract any element of the site (plants, stones, etc.).
- Do not bring animals, except guide dogs.
- Do not access the site with umbrellas, large packages, sharp and/or sharp objects.
- Do not leave the route marked by the guides during the visit to the site and always follow their instructions. The guides are professionals with many years of experience visiting the site.
In order to preserve the patrimonial legacy of this site, as well as the safety of all, the Archaeological Zone is subject to video surveillance, in accordance with current legislation.
THANK YOU FOR COLLABORATING WITH US IN PROTECTING THIS WORLD HERITAGE SITE.
CALENDAR OF DRAMATIZED NIGHT VISITS