2 hours approximately.
It depends on the time of year.
PLACE OF START
The visit begins in the Interpretation Room of the Rock Station and then we move to the Paleolithic Site, where all the rocks will be visited in groups of 4 people (Max. 8 people).
Reservations exclusively by phone +34 923 480 198 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Practical tips for visiting the Site:
MANDATORY USE OF MASK THROUGHOUT THE VISIT.
It is advised that the site has security personnel and video surveillance for its safety.
The use of comfortable clothing and shoes is recommended.
In summer, due to the intense heat that can be experienced at the site, the use of a cap or hat, sunscreen and water is recommended.
In winter, warm clothing and non-slip shoes are recommended.
Due to protection measures of both the site and its surroundings, IT IS NOT PERMITTED:
- Use the mobile.
- The use of umbrellas, in case of rain, but waterproof clothing.
- Metal carriers for babies, ice axes or any object with a metal tip.
- The entrance of pets both to the Archaeological Classroom and to the Site (except guide dogs).
- The collection of stones from the ground.
- Uproot any plant species, since some are protected.
THANK YOU FOR COLLABORATING WITH US IN PROTECTING THIS WORLD HERITAGE SITE.